Work with the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of non emergent healthcare transportation benefits. This Client's base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals.
What to Expect
- Serve as an extension of the Client in helping connect individuals with the transportation needed to fulfill their medical needs.
- Interact with customers and providers, answering questions related to the appointment in question.
- Interact with a wide demographic , providing an exemplary level of customer service.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem-solving skills - application of soft skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm ET
8 intervals (4 hours) required on Mondays
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Residents of the following states are not eligible: LA, TX, OK, AR, MS, AL and GA.
*All opportunities subject to availability*