Work with an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
What to Expect
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
9:00am - 9:00pm ET Monday - Friday
Special Servicing Requirements:
6 intervals (3 hours) required on Mondays
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*