Founded in 2012, this American company operates as a same-day grocery delivery and pick-up service in the U.S. and Canada. Customers shop for groceries through their mobile app or website from the company's more than 350 national, regional and local retailer partners.
What to Expect
This is an omnichannel support program where agents will handle customer chat, calls and emails to assist customers.
- Agents will answer, manage, and document customer contacts to initiate, verify, change or cancel orders, and other general inquiries regarding the Client’s product and services including, without limitation, the following contact channels: emails, chats and telephone calls.
- Represent the Client's brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, and personalizing the experience.
- Demonstrate a customer obsessed attitude and do whatever is needed to ensure total customer resolution.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Ability to interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills as well as deep customer empathy.
- Proficient typing skills to handle 3 chats at a time, quickly and efficiently with high quality
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 12:00am EST
4 intervals (2 hours) required on Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both
Pay: $10.50 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*