With more than 40 years of home industry experience, providing a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services. Dedicated to providing straightforward solutions that make home repairs easier.
They take pride in providing superior customer service 24/7/365 and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
What to Expect
• Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
• Respond to general inquiries.
• Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
• Process change of address requests.
• Accept and process requests for information materials.
• Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks.
• Responding to billing clarification and claim status questions.
• Facilitate three way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
• Outstanding problem solving skills.
• Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure.
• Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication.
• Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service.
Hours Available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Special Servicing Requirements:
6 intervals (3 hours) required on Monday
Pay: $10.80 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*