Work with the largest interactive fitness platform in the world, with a loyal community of more than 2.0 million members, pioneering connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes to members anytime, anywhere.
What to Expect
Ensure a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end of the member journey. Providing personalized and elevated support for members whenever they need assistance.
Essential functions & duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone channel. Potential opportunity for Top Performers to add chat & email channels after 8 weeks* of servicing phone only.
- Earn the trust of the customers
- Educate customers on the product for optimal understanding and ease of use & accessibility
- Offer solutions quickly and be conscious of their time as well as your own
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Application of soft skills
- Display patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in written and verbal communication
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
Hours Available: 7 days a week, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST
8 intervals (4 hours) required on Saturday and/or Sunday or combination of both
6 intervals (3 hours) required on Monday
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*