The Retail Services Client's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to their clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Their core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of their clients. They have 200 years of experience helping their clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
What to Expect
Provide customer service by assisting customers with verification of credit card applications.
This process includes:
- Gathering missing information and validating certain information that was provided.
- The work involves playing outbound calls or using other verification tools.
- Handle inbound calls from credit card applicants.
- Research, navigate and locate answers to customer questions
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable, with attention to detail
- Superior listening skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established
- Possess procedure-driven judgment in order to find the best solution to an issue
Hours Available: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*