With more than 40 years of home industry experience, providing a variety of home warranty,
repair and maintenance services Home Services is dedicated to providing straightforward
solutions that make home repairs easier.
What to Expect
On a day to day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
- Process change of address requests.
- Accept and process requests for information materials.
- Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks as a customer resolution
- Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
- Transfer calls to Customer Service when required.
- Facilitate three way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
Skills Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
Hours Available: 24 hours a day /7 days a week/365 days a year
Pay: $10.80 per hour
Special Servicing Requirements - 6 intervals (3 hours) required on Mondays
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*