Work with a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation
and monitoring services for residences and small businesses.
What to Expect
- Assist customer with questions and issues
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding
- customer through corrective steps
- Effectively utilize customer service skills, technical abilities and resources to satisfy our customer’s equipment needs.
- Receives customer inbound phone calls for billing questions
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
365 Days a Year 7 days a Week 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET
Special Servicing Requirements:
10 intervals (5 hours) required on Mondays or Tuesdays or a combination of both
Pay: $12.50 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements.
*All opportunities subject to availability*