What to Expect
- Reservations are calls from Guests or Cast Members that wish to make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air, Packages, or asking general questions those areas.
- Service Partners will service the Program by providing high level customer service to existing and new Guests while matching their wishes and desires with relevant products and services.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
Hours Available: 365 Days a Year 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
10 intervals (5 hours) required on Saturday and Sunday
or any day 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
Pay: $9.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*