The Financial Client lifts economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Providing single-load and reloadable products (general purpose, benefits, government disbursement, healthcare, incentive, payroll, remittance, teen/family and travel.)
What to Expect
- Provide customer service via phone from cardholders and clients regarding dispute and fraud cases. Gather detailed information from callers to initiate and support cardholder’s chargeback rights and determine proper reason code for the dispute case. Open new fraud/dispute cases, detailing all transaction information, performing balance transfers and request sale draft.
- Handle and resolve customer escalation calls and correspondence with a sense of urgency.
- Provide excellent customer service and high-quality professional interactions while meeting program quality and productivity standards
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Strong ability to de-escalate customer emotions and retain customer through positive interactions, and ability to manage stress and to perform under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly and excellent customer service
- Outstanding problem-solving skills - application of soft skills
- Ability to utilize multiple systems to handle customer transactions, PC knowledge and proficiency in use
Hours Available: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*