commitment is stronger than ever. They have stayed true to the principles of its founders to be recognized as the premier luxury retailer dedicated to providing customers with distinctive merchandise and superior service.
What to Expect
- Assisting customers contacting the stores with questions about hours of operation, contacting an internal sales associate, answering general questions about services available in a specific store.
- Responding to customer inquiries related to online catalog orders of high dollar items; many orders are in excess of $1,000.
- Assisting luxury centric customers with order related issues, resolving those issues and ensuring orders are successfully submitted.
- Responding to customer inquiries related to item sizing/color/material/dimensions, product warranties, product returns, and shipping issues.
Skills of Top Performing Service Partners
- Strong customer service skill and ability to show empathy to customers, while offering solutions.
- Excellent probing and listening skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills to ensure application of accurate order pricing, sales taxes, discounts and adjustments.
- Agents that deliver white glove customer service on every customer interaction
- Demonstration of impeccable attention to detail and focus.
- Demonstrated capabilities on programs requiring navigation of multiple systems during a call to gather information and assist the customer.
Hours Available: Monday - Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. EST
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Be sure to check the minimum equipment requirements
*All opportunities subject to availability*